The Collective Impact Forum, an initiative of The Aspen Forum for Community Solutions and FSG, is an online community for those practicing collective impact to find the tools, resources, and advice they need. It’s a network of individuals coming together to share experience and knowledge to accelerate the effectiveness and adoption of collective impact.
Collective Impact is a strategy designed to solve complex issues through deep cross system/cross sector community collaborations. Collective Impact brings people together in a structured way to bring about social change:
- Common Agenda: Participants come together to collectively define the problem and create a shared vision to solve it
- Mutually Reinforcing Activities: Participant activities are coordinated to maximize results
- Continuous Communication: Consistent and open communication is needed across the many players to build trust, assure mutual objectives, and appreciate common motivation
- Backbone Organization: dedicated to coordinating the collective
- Shared Measurement: All participants agree to track progress in the same way.
The Collective Impact Forum exists to support the efforts of those who are practicing collective impact in the field. While the rewards of collective impact can be great, the work is often demanding. Those who practice it must keep themselves and their teams motivated and moving forward.
The Collective Impact Forum is the place to find the tools and training that can help achieve success. It’s an expanding network of like-minded individuals coming together from across sectors to share useful experience and knowledge and thereby accelerating the effectiveness, and further adoption, of the collective impact approach as a whole.
- Access practical tools and other Resources
- Ask questions, share advice, and discuss new ideas in the Community
- Connect with other practitioners, funders, and backbones through the Profile Directory
- Hear success stories from practitioners working in the field in Featured Stories
- Learn about collective impact news, events, and training opportunities in News & Events